What are TuckTats?
TuckTats are temporary tattoos designed to:
- Cover-up smiley-face abdominal scars running from hip-to-hip
- Camouflage body blemishes, such as stretch marks, birthmarks, varicose veins, moles and scars
- Compliment all body types and styles of dress
- Have some on-trend, styling fun
Are TuckTats safe?
Yes, TuckTats are manufactured in the United States using:
- FDA approved ink
- Medical-grade adhesive
- Non-toxic and hypo-allergenic ingredients
- Biodegradable and eco-friendly packaging
If I have extremely sensitive skin, can I wear TuckTats?
If you are allergic to adhesives or have extremely sensitive skin, it is recommended that you do not wear temporary tattoos of any kind.
How long do TuckTats last?
TuckTats last about 4-7 days, even with daily exposure to showers, sun, swimming and ocean surfing. Check out our 5-day Time Lapse Blog to see for yourself.
It is important to note all temporary tattoos have a natural reduction in colour intensity and design cohesiveness starting from the moment of application. For maximum longevity, it is highly recommended to:
- Apply on clean, dry skin
- Keep skin oil and lotion free
- Avoid tight-fitting clothes that rub directly on the temporary tattoo
Plus, all of the tattoos have a 5 year shelf life, so stock up!
Are TuckTats easy to apply?
Yes, they are easy to apply using a water-soaked cloth or paper towel in less than one-minute. Follow the instructions on the back of each temporary tattoo and check out our How-to Apply Blog.
What's the best way to remove TuckTats?
Soak a face cloth or cotton pad with rubbing alcohol and/or baby oil and rub over the area. Because each skin type will react differently, it is recommended to use a combination of rubbing alcohol and baby oil.
Can I apply TuckTats on a new incision?
It is not recommended to apply temporary tattoos on fresh incisions until after your doctor has given you approval.
How long and wide are TuckTats?
Each design has it’s own unique shape, width and length, but on average TuckTats measure 3-inches wide and 17-inches long.
How can I customize my TuckTat?
Simply grab a pair of scissors and trim as desired.
What are TuckTats made of?
TuckTats consist of:
- Paper onto which the tattoo is printed
- FDA-certified ink to print the tattoo
- FDA-certified glue so the tattoo adheres to the skin
- Clear, protective plastic film to protect the tattoo until it is applied
Acrylates Copolymer, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Linseed Oil (Linum Usitatissimum), Soybean Oil (Glycine Soja), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Petroleum Distillates, Cerium Carboxylate, Manganese 2-Ethylhexanoate. They may contain: Black 2 (Cl 77266), Blue 1 (Cl 42090), Yellow 5 (CI19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 7 (Cl 15850:1) and Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Can I recycle TuckTats packaging?
Yes- TuckTats are completely recyclable and/or biodegradable.
- Laminant covering the temporary tattoo (Polyethylene Terephthalate)
- Polybag packaging containing the temporary tattoo (Polypropylene)
- Cardboard insert to keep temporary tattoo flat and smooth (Cardboard)
Biodegradable / Recyclable Curbside:
- Release paper that adheres to tattoo (Cellulose, dextran, paper, sugar)
Where are TuckTats made?
TuckTats are manufactured in the United States using FDA-approved pigments and medical grade adhesives.
What type of ink and adhesives are used in TuckTats?
Only FDA approved pigments and medical grade adhesives are used in TuckTats temporary tattoos, meeting or exceeding all United States, Canadian and European Union safety standards.
Can I apply lotion and oil on my temporary tattoo?
No! It is recommended that you avoid applying lotions and oils directly on TuckTats as they may affect the longevity and appearance.
Do TuckTats Provide Sun Coverage?
While they do not contain any sunscreen/SPF, the ink does help block the sun from tanning skin covered by the design. It is recommend you always follow sun care advice given by trusted professionals.
Can I fold or roll TuckTats?
No, wrinkles and kinks jeopardize a smooth application, so keep TuckTats flat and smooth at all times.
How fast can I get TuckTats?
TuckTats processes and fulfills within 1-3 business days of order placement, unless otherwise stated. The carrier is USPS and the following services and rates can be selected at check out:
- Standard Shipping - $6.97
- Priority Mail delivery in 1 - 3 business days post fulfillment - $10.97
- Express - Overnight delivery post fulfillment - $28.97
- First Class - $7.97
- Priority Express delivery in 3 - 5 business days post fulfillment- $37.97
Rest of World
- First Class International - $14.97
- Priority Mail International delivery in 6 -10 business days post fulfillment - $42.97
TuckTats is not responsible for any shipments that are lost, stolen or delayed at customs. All taxes/duties due upon International delivery are the sole responsibility of the customer.
I haven’t received my order yet- what should I do?
Visit USPS.com and use your tracking number to view delivery status.
Because of the unique nature of temporary tattoos, only unopened packages can be returned.
If you're unhappy, email us at email@example.com and we'll work something out.
Credit cards, Apple Pay and PayPal payments are accepted.
We use USPS for fast and convenient shipping around the world. Conveniently choose which type of service you want during check out.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes, when you order four or more temporary tattoos, you get FREE standard shipping! *TuckTats reserves the right to change or discontinue the 'Buy 4 Get Free Shipping' promotion at any time.
I have a great idea for a TuckTat design- how can I submit it?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I order a design in different colours?
We are happy to place custom colour orders for quantities greater than 50. Please email email@example.com for custom orders.
Do you sell wholesale?
Yes, we are happy to work with qualifying retailers, surgical offices and boutiques who want to sell TuckTats. Minimum order quantity is 100 pieces per design. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question that's not here? Email: email@example.com